Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Java Trip (Part 1)

HELLOOOO there...
Finally I have something to write about. hahaha.
It's about HOLIDAY that just happened about 1 month ago.
I was so excited for this trip to be honest. Becauseeee, we went to Java, East and Central Java to be exact.
We(me & my parents) went to Surabaya first. Then few days later, my sister from kl also joined us in Sby. She was seperated from us due to her exams.

The flight from Mdn to Sby took about 3 hours. ----___----. I can't imagine if someday I will go to another continent. I will definitely feel jetlag to the max. hahaha.
Finally we arrived @Juanda airport. My siblings from my mother side live here. My uncle appeared outside the arriving hall. After years, finally we can meet each other. These past years, I looked all my siblings just from photos. hahahaha.

We directly went to the hotel to check in. Once I entered the room, I laid down on the bed and have a NAP. Feeling so tired. At night, we ate sop kaki kambing pak blabla. Can't remember what his name is. Hmm, yummyyyyyy. The mix of spices together makes a really good food! Besides that, the price is affordable, standard lah you can say. Too bad that I didn't take the photo.

Sop kaki kambing pak blabla

That's it. It is the end of Day 1. I will continue posting Part 2 at some time.
Excuse for my bad english. hahahaha.

Sugeng Minggat!   :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment